Thursday, November 1, 2007

My enemy

Very rarely does a chihuahua have an enemy. We love everyone. I mean, come on, if we can still love our humans even though they do the most degrading things like put clothes on us and pose us in photos in ways no dog is supposed to be, than could we ever hate anyone or anything? I would like to answer that question for you. YES. I must admit, I have an enemy that I fight on a regular basis. My VIH calls it Advantage. I don't know what this Advantage thing is, but it comes in a white thing she puts behind my neck once a month. I hate it with every fiber of my being. When I catch even the slightest glimpse of it, I run for cover and hide. And when she puts it on, it's like she committed the gravest of punishments on me. Every month I fight the battle, and every month I lose. Afterward I protest this treatment by standing far, far, far away from my VIH. I draw my line in the sand and stand my ground! One of these days I will defeat my enemy, and when I do it will be a victory for all!!!



Standing outside on a cold morning (refusing to come in where it's warm), actively protesting the great injustice of Advantage that was just committed unto me.