Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The sea was angry that day my friends...

"Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about 50 feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Eeeasy, big fella!". And then as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish."
"Mammal."
"Whatever."
"What, what did you do next?"
"Well, then from out of nowhere a huge tidal wave lifted me, tossed me like a cork, and I found myself right on top of him, face to face with the blowhole! I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me, but I knew something was there. So I reached my hand in, felt around, and pulled out the obstruction."
"What is that a Titleist?"
"A hole in one!"